Anyone else start to feel a little unbalanced by the time Aug. 1 rolls around? Its something I have noticed throughout the past few years always starts to occur for me. I live for the first really warm day in June and then by the end of July my skin, liver, and overall body just needs a break!
But if you are anything like me FOMO rolls around if I don’t continue to be outside, playing in the sun and spending time with friends and family.
This August I am not going to let the Summer pass me by so here are some of my tips and tricks to make it the healthiest one yet.
- If you have lost sight of your planner, bring it on back!
- Take sometime this week to plan out some sweat dates with friends this month. Or try a new studio (most studios have a new student special that lasts a month at a great price!) Then take a look at the schedule and plan out feasible classes to attend that support you. I love trying something new not only to mix up my routine for my body but my mind too.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
- Bring on the water and the moisturizer! If you have gotten out of habit of carrying around that oversized reusable water jug then grab a new one and start filling up. Whether you make it a fun goal to refill 5-6 times/ day or keep track of it on any health apps add back in more water, trust me your skin will thank you. I also have been using an awesome new hydrating facial mask that is super gentle and can be used daily. Its from the brand Epicuren Discovery and I have absolutely been loving it, you can purchase here Hydrating Mask.
- Add one more book to that reading list, but lets have the contents support your soul
- If you have lost sight of your reading list you put together at the beginning of the Summer check back in. I love reading a book that when I put down makes me feel better, I take away nuggets of useful information and feel a little bit more positive then when I first opened up the book.
Some suggestions I have are:
- The Universe Has your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Art of Attention by Elena Brower
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Material Girl Mystical World/ Ruby Warrington.